Do you have a Wish List from the current catalogues of more than £100.00? If so, then read on.
For just £99,
YOU GET TO CHOOSE £130 WORTH OF PRODUCT and in addition you will receive a Business Starter Kit worth £45. What's more there is no P&P on your starter kit.
You get the benefit of taking Stampin' Up! Demonstrator discounts and benefits for a "test drive" through to the end of September 2017 - with no obligation to do anything further if you join in April, May or June 2017.
Check out these tips:
- When you purchase the Starter Kit, you become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and a member of my Team. You are NOT required to purchase anything further, hold workshops or sell products.
- You receive Stampin' Up! Demonstrator discounts and benefits through to the end of the next FULL quarter. Stampin' Up! quarters are January-March, April-June, July-September, October-December. So, join in April 2017 the end of your next full quarter is the END OF September 2017!
- IF you want to remain active and continue Demonstrator discounts and benefits beyond the end of the next FULL quarter (i.e. continue as a demonstrator in Oct- Dec 2017), you would need £270 (catalogue price) in sales which includes a total of your own purchases, any customers (or friends and family as we also call them!) and workshop orders - if you choose to do any workshops. This extends your benefits through the following quarter. £270 (catalogue price) in sales per quarter is required to renew your benefits.
- As a demonstrator you get to see sneak peeks and purchase new products before they are released for general sale. This means being able to pre-order goods from new catalogues a month before they are released to customers.
- I email you my own monthly newsletter with details of all the latest news and events that I have going on.
- You are able to attend Stampin' Up! organised events such as the next OnStage Live (Amsterdam in April) or Local event in November 2017.
- There's never a penalty to drop and you can keep the discounted product you purchase – NO - you don't need to pay full price or anything back!
- I welcome both hobby and career Demonstrators to my team. Hobby Demos usually buy exclusively for themselves and I'm fine with that.
- I provide training, mentoring and support.
If you want to turn your hobby into something that could earn you some extra money then that's an option too.
- You get all of the above, plus
- You can run your business to suit you and your family's busy schedule.
- You have the opportunity to earn extra FREE stuff, if you so wish.
- You get to meet, share and craft with lots of people who love Stampin' Up! products.
- You can earn extra discounts and rebates.
So, why not treat yourself to that starter kit? Please contact me and I'll be happy to let you know how this is really the deal - nothing hidden, nothing not mentioned - almost too good to be true, isn't it? That's why I do it!
Joining as a demonstrator is simple too. Either:
- Contact me for all the necessary forms (Application, Agreement and Starter Kit order form). Complete these and return them to me and I will submit them direct to Stampin' Up!
- Apply on line by clicking on the following link: STAMPIN' UP! ONLINE APPLICATION You should see my name in the top right hand corner. If not, you will have to type my name (Fiona Whitten) into the Demonstrator Look Up but once found simply click on the Join button on the right.