My first thoughts was flowers, but I decided not to go this obvious route and opted for dragonflies (probably equally as obvious) instead.
I used an Island Indigo card base and layered a piece of Watermelon Wonder cardstock on top. The stamps all come from the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set. The stamp set has a couple of two-step stamps - one the dragonfly and the other a bumblebee.
For the card, I
- Stamped the dragonfly outline in Island Indigo onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock, and then
- Stamped off before I stamped the wings, also in Island Indigo.
- Another dragonfly was stamped the same way onto a scrap of Whisper White cardstock and then die cut it out using the co-ordinating Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits.
- The dots at the bottom of the card are stamped off Flirty Flamingo and the sentiment is in Watermelon Wonder.
- Clear Wink of Stella was applied to the second dragonfly before I glued the body onto of the image on the card front.
Don't forget that you have until next Monday evening (11pm) to enter this week's challenge and I hope you give it a go.